Monday, June 11, 2012

Dad's Day 2012

Sorry this has taken forever to finish.  I still wanted to try for a few more elements but it just wasn't happening.  Well, I'll make this a short post and just right to it.


 Download elements HERE
Download papers HERE
Sorry, this link is no longer available. 

To download the bragbook pages you can either click the image and save the png image or you can download them all at the end of the post.  Hope you enjoy.




Download all bragbook pages HERE



ETA:
I found more free photobooks on my Artscow account that I will not be using.  See this post for instructions.
5- 8x8 photobooks (20 pages) offer expires 7/2/2012 key # gptxh3gj7282


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina, for this great freebie! Love it for Dad!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your talents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just lovely thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete