Friday, February 11, 2011

Thoughts of Friendship Freebie

I've got another kit ready to share with you but this one will only be available for the weekend then it's going into my store.  This is a collab kit with Lisa Minor.  She has some awesome freebies from her part on her blog waiting just for you. 



Sorry, this freebie has expired.  It's available for purchase in my store.

I also have some bragbook pages for you of course.  These will remain on the blog for free.






Download Bragbook pages HERE

3 comments:

  1. You are so generous! Thanks so much for the wonderful kit & those super bb pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Everything is so beautifully designed and is so versatile for use. Thank you for all the wonderful pages. Fantastic collaberation! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete