Friday, May 29, 2009

Blog Train info & May Flowers Freebie

Anyone interested in joining a Blog Train? This train is all about "Summer Love". You can get more info HERE on Rainy's of Sweetwrapz Scrapz blog. The colors are very pretty, I can't wait to work with them.


Over at Digital Divas Designs, our May Daily Download "May Flowers" is coming to an end so I thought I would offer up a couple of pages I made for our QP Challenge. I made eight pages altogether but decided to give two of them away on my blog.


You can snag them both HERE in one download.
Hope to see some more folks sign up for the blog train too! This could be an awesome kit, the colors are so pretty and there are endless possibilities.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Tina, what great QP's! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these lovely pages!

    ReplyDelete